I thought I’d pass this on… Dave, the owner of “The Mountain Tower,” the place we’ve stayed several times on trips to the Smokies, just posted several great photos of dogwood trees around the home in full bloom. I love the pink one above:) Enjoy!
- Biodiversity in the Smoky Mountains amazes the experts…
- Visitors to the Smokies about the same as last year
- Air Quality in the Smoky Mountains improving
- I found a statue to avoid at Ripley’s Museum in Gatlinburg…
- New ride at Dollywood in 2011… BARNSTORMER
- Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail remains closed due to problems with paving contractor
- Learn about the volunteers, who make finding/seeing Elk in the Smoky Mountains even more enjoyable
- New attraction coming to Pigeon Forge – Based on Lumberjacks
- What makes the synchronized fireflies flash together? Girls, of course.
- Smokies “Tarantulas”